Raise a glass, friends — SEAtoday and Intentionalist are collaborating on Drink Up Week, a local celebration of the beverage-makers in our community, running from July 25-31, 2022.
If you own, run, or work for a beverage company, cafe, bar, restaurant, or purveyor of delicious drinks in the Seattle area, we cordially invite you to participate.
- Create a special Drink Up Week cocktail, mocktail, latte or other beverage to feature
- Designate an existing menu item as your featured Drink Up Week cocktail, mocktail, latte or other beverage
- Create or repurpose a promotional discount (e.g: $1 off draft beers, 10% off well drinks) for Drink Up Week
Though not a requirement, we hope all participating businesses will also commit to donating a portion of proceeds from their Drink Up Week featured beverage or promotion towards a local food bank, who are in particular need of assistance right now. Suggestions include Ballard Food Bank, White Center Food Bank, U District Food Bank, and Rainier Valley Food Bank. If you do decide to make a contribution, that will be noted prominently in our coverage with links to the organization(s) you’re supporting.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Coverage in the SEAtoday newsletter, website, and social media accounts
- Inclusion on the official landing page highlighting all Drink Up destinations
- Promotion via Intentionalist’s blog, newsletter, and social media accounts
Please complete the form below to be a part of Drink Up Week.