As part of a league-wide initiative, OL Reign selected Intentionalist as their 2022 Nationwide Community Partner.
Building on our ongoing collaboration to elevate, celebrate, and catalyze fan support for diverse local businesses, this special recognition by OL Reign provides Intentionalist with the opportunity to win a $25,000 grant based on community voting via Twitter.
It’s easy to vote for Intentionalist x OL Reign and help us win a $25K grant — every tweet is a vote, with a maximum of one tweet per day per account through the end of September:
- Click here to post a tweet celebrating the ongoing collaboration
- Click here for a different “click-to-tweet” option
- Click here for a “click-to-tweet” vote and read about the players’ visit to Chinatown-International District
- Click here to vote and share the Intentionalist x OL Reign video (below)
- Or compose your own tweet – all you have to do is include the hashtag #NationwideImpactAward and tag @olreign — Example: One of the diverse local businesses I’ve discovered through the @olreign x @intentionalist_ collaboration is @UmamiKushi, a #BlackOwned business in Seattle’s Rainier Beach neighborhood. #NationwideImpactAward #SpendLikeItMatters
Learn why OL Reign players Lu Barnes, Alana Cook, Sam Hiatt, and Quinn believe it’s important for all of us to #SpendLikeItMatters and vote for Intentionalist x OL Reign!