Chinatown-International District Voucher Booklet
Intentionalist and Seattle Sounders FC are excited to celebrate and support the Chinatown-International District, which has been the cultural and economic hub for Seattle’s Asian community for more than a hundred years. The Chinatown-International District small business voucher booklet is a great way to explore the neighborhood and experience the delicious offerings from a variety of incredible small businesses throughout Chinatown, Japantown, and Little Saigon.
Each booklet has a voucher that can be redeemed for a free item(s):
– Ping’s Dumpling House: Xiao Long Bao
– Fuji Bakery :Any two malasadas
– Young Tea: Any drink + milk substitute with 1 topping
– Chu Minh Tofu & Vegan Deli: Banh Mi Sandwich
– Hood Famous Cafe + Bar: Mini cheesecake
– Tai Tung: Beef, Pork, Chicken or Veggie Chow Mein
– Maneki: Salmon Musubi
– Itsumono: Saimin
– Phnom Penh Noodle House: Chicken Wings
– Mi La Cay: Mì La Cay Đặc Biệt (House Noodle Soup)
Voucher booklet sales directly support participating businesses.
Check out our other Small Business Voucher Booklets: Coffee Like It Matters from PoC-owned Coffee Shops, Central District Small Businesses, and Drink with Pride from LGBTQ-owned businesses.