Central District Voucher Booklet
Intentionalist, Seattle Sounders FC, and the Central Area Collaborative are excited to celebrate and support Seattle’s Central District. The Central District small business voucher booklet is a great way to explore the neighborhood and experience the delicious offerings from a variety of incredible small businesses.
Each booklet has a voucher that can be redeemed for a free item(s):
– Shikorina Pastries: Any two pop tarts
– Raised Doughnuts: Any doughnut and a slice of cake
– Communion: Hood Sushi
– Melo Cafe: Any 12 oz. pressed juice
– Ba Bar: Imperial rolls
– Fat’s Chicken & Waffles: Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit Sandwich
– Central Cafe & Juice Bar: Any 12 oz. smoothie
– Carmelo’s Tacos: 2 Tacos
– Seattle Fish Guys: 1/2 pound any tuna poke
– Jackson’s Catfish Corner: Any starter
– Golden Wheat Bakery: A croissant and danish of your choice.
– The Barbecue Pit: Pulled pork or Brisket sandwich
– Simply Soulful: Any available dessert.
– Taste of the Caribbean: Fried Plantains or Jerk Wings
Voucher booklet sales directly support the participating businesses.
Check out our other Small Business Voucher Booklets: Coffee Like It Matters from PoC-owned Coffee Shops, Chinatown-International District Small Businesses, and Drink with Pride from LGBTQ-owned businesses.