Looking for ideas for Valentine’s Day in Seattle? Ready to show some love and appreciation for your Valentine, Galentine, or Palentine?
Here’s our Just in time In-TEN-tionalist Guide to Valentine’s Day in Seattle!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, support Seattle’s only Black-owned florist – Flowers Just 4-U.
- Woo your Valentine with dinner and dancing at Century Ballroom.
- Looking for the perfect card? From sweet to snarky, check out Constellation & Co. (Interbay), Retail Therapy (Capitol Hill), and Momo (International District).
- Celebrate your love with plant-based deliciousness at Plum Bistro.
- Friends who sweat together… City Sweats is offering a free tonic when you bring a friend/partner to Sweat With Love.
- For the socially conscious special someone in your life, the perfect gift can be found at The Cura Co.
- Spread the #SpendLikeItMatters small business love and send a special edition Intentionalist Gift Card to someone you love!
- When chocolate is the question, Chocolopolis is the answer.
- For your little Valentines, Clover Toys has you covered.
- And if Valentine’s Day is absolutely not your jam and you’re keen to take out your frustration with the consumer-driven superficial “celebration” of coupleness, why not check out a class at Arcaro Boxing or The Boxing Gym Westside.
Thanks for all that you do to #SpendLikeItMatters – shop small, buy local, and #BeIntentional! Discover awesome brick + mortar small businesses in your community, suggest your favorites, and be sure that you’re following us on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
Intentionalist is your local guide to small businesses and the diverse people behind them. We believe that where you spend your money matters, and we’re sure glad you do too! Whether you identify as a localist, activist, or just a good neighbor, we make it easy for you to connect with, learn about, and support small businesses in your community through everyday decisions about where you eat, drink, and shop.